Dynamic development of Russian market of industrial oils and lubricants, active co-operation with foreign companies, and constant growth of quality requirements for domestic and imported products cause the need for regular exchange of information and experience between the market players.
The International conference “Industrial Oils and Lubricants for Metallurgy and Machine Building” is aimed at providing the manufacturers, traders, and consumers with the floor for effective networking and the opportunity to learn the latest news and analytical reports on industrial oils and lubricants market.
The conference took place on 6-7 June 2012 in Moscow, Russia.
The first international conference was held by Rusmet in 2011 and gained high evaluation by the delegates from Russian and overseas companies.
Key conference features
- Russian metallurgy development strategy until 2020
- Technologies for equipment lifetime prolongation and energy efficiency increase
- Trends in global market of metalworking fluids. Latest developments in technologies
- Technical state of equipment at Russian metallurgical plants
- Innovative solutions in use and maintenance of metallurgical equipment
- Dialog between science-production-sales chain participants of lubricants
- Market overview. New products and technologies of the biggest producers
- Demand for lubricants. Lubricants quality. Co-operation between designers and manufacturers
Representatives of The Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia, The Ministry of Energy of Russia, manufacturers of oils and lubricants and trading companies from Russia and other countries, chief engineers of metallurgical and machine building enterprises, equipment suppliers from Russia and other countries, research institutes and all who care about the situation in this area.